Sunday, July 29, 2012

3 Hours, 2 Days, 1 Store

$50 plus 50 miles R/T.

Worthington, Columbia, Brooks Brothers, Coldwater Creek - the list goes on! I spent about 90 minutes in the Salvation Army two Wednesdays in a row and the photos tell the story! The top photo was a $23.00 day and the second was a $26.00 day.

For $23.00, I brought home three tanks - cream cable, an ocean blue knit, and a ribbed brown, a long-sleeve (with tags still on) white dress shirt, a linen short sleeve top, a coral shirred dressy top, a dri-weave zip top polo, my new favorite summer pajamas (mid-century modern house, push-lawn mower and FLAMINGO-print bottoms, I mean come ON!) and a pretty bowl, MADE IN THE USA, that cost me $1.99, listed on eBay for $25. I was thrilled and had everything washed and in my closet by dinner time!


The following week I hauled in this $26.00 score: brown dress chinos, a sweater tank, 3 versatile scarves, two skorts in aqua & denim, pink plaid shorts, a fun embroidered skirt, an aqua tank, purple linen 3/4 sleeve shirt and my find of the day - a french cuff Brooks Brothers wrinkle-free dress shirt for $2.50.

What did $50 buy you on your last shopping trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment