Saturday, January 21, 2012

Under the Sink Organization - LOVE this idea...

This just came in my Inbox today - marthastewart.com's Organizing Tip of the Day!

Just one of those ideas that will make you say, why didn't I think of this? Short on space? Think UP.

Tired of spray bottles getting knocked around under your kitchen sink? I must admit, I do not have many since I have stopped using chemical cleaners, but I do have three bottles that I use on a regular basis. PLUS, I think the curtain rod would be a better place for me to hang clean kitchen towels waiting for use instead of taking up valuable drawer space in my kitchen cabinets. Hey, I NEED that space for all of my cool spatulas, bamboo spoons, cookie droppers, skewers, you get the idea!

My only words of advice are to be sure to get a rod stronger than you think you need (liquids are heavy!) and be careful not to screw into your neighboring cabinets - so check screw depth. I plan on employing this idea very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment